Wednesday

Dreaming



And some point during the day today I had an idea for what I wanted to write about tonight. But I didn't jot it down and then the day got away from me. Now it's 11:37 p.m. and I've just finished editing some work stuff. I was planning to get up at 5:30 and be on the bike at 5:40, but lordy that's less than six hours from now. Make it an evening ride? Something. Need to sleep. I did bike this morning before work, and snuck in a short run during the lunch-hour. Wish things could slow down a bit. Fantasizing again about spending a week somewhere warm in late March or early April. Southeastern Arizona/southwestern New Mexico. Silver City, or the Chiracahua Mountains. Riding every day, 60, 80, 130 miles. Chances: slim. But I'll keep a tight hold on the fantasy, for a while longer anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment