Tuesday

Roll with It



Good thing I added a non-plan bike ride in the early morning hours; I couldn't make the swim in the afternoon, for perfectly legitimate but still frustrating reasons. At least I got something in today.

The day taught me that I'm going to need to be flexible and, probably, make consistent adjustments to the plan to reflect how dramatically different my schedule is on alternating weeks. On the even weeks, when Niko's here, I'll be able to get in maybe 75 percent of my planned stuff. That means that on the odd weeks, when he's at his mom's, I'll have to add or lengthen workouts. This isn't perfect; I bought a plan because I wanted to have my schedule dictated to me. But I think there will still be enough structure in place to guide me. And, hey, it's life. You gotta roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment